45

I saw my luggage and walked to Cristal. She nodded towards something. I looked over slowly and it was Chloe and Gino. He moved his thumb up and down on her cheek. Are they dating? I asked and she nodded, I laughed dude, she was just fucking Nash a couple days ago. Oh fuck I didn't mean to say that. I covered my mouth and Cristal looked at me. She shrugged and we walked to my car which was still parked. I drive past so many memories and sad things that I was actually glad to be home for once. I parked in the drive way and turned off the car.

Cristal going to her house and me going to mines. I looked around and ran upstairs. I had one luggage already packed so it wasn't hard. I stopped packing and went to Alexas room.

I was devastated, she had blades used and had red blood on them. This isn't any of my business but I'm taking them. I grabbed a baggy and shoved them in. I walked out and to Alex's room.

I looked at my phone before I walked in and one caught my sight. *your present is in Blake's room.* from Alexa.

I walked into Alex's room and his room was simply just games and stuff so I walked out. I walked into Blake's and grabbed it and left.

Packing was hard. Half the shit I had Matthew bought it or I took it from him. I folded some clothes nicely and placed them neatly in the luggage. I grabbed my favorite shirt and placed it at the very top I zipped it up and I grabbed the boxes from my closet.

I grabbed all my merchandise. I dropped it in the box and put tape over it and kicked it away. I wrote merch </3. I looked around the room. Brand new maybe the room will pick Chloe over me too. I looked around my backpack. I grabbed it and got out a bunch of papers and a pencil. Time to write everyone a letter.

---'a/n
The next chapters are going to be notes. Every chapter is a new note to a different person. Alriht bye loves.