31

I stopped half way downstairs because Matt was actually talking to my mom.
"But Mrs.Flores it's just a little while." He complained. I knew my mom was starring a him. "Fine Mr.Espinosa just this weekend after her doctor appointment."

I finished walking down the stairs. "Hello." I smiled I walked to the door and opened it for Chata.
"hi baby." I smiled as she came in. She wagged her tail and jumped. Matthew looked at me "man. That dog gets called baby by you and I get Matthew." He whined. By this time my mom had left. I smiled "awh is Mr.Espinosa upset?" I asked. He darted his eyes on me "you heard me and your mom talking." He was walking towards the door and I tried my best to walk to him but I was lazy. "Owwww." I faked. He stopped and turned around. "What happened are you okay?" I grabbed his hand with my cast. "Don't leave me again." I looked down. He bent under my head and said "I promise I won't do it unless it's important." He lifted my head with his lips on mines. During the kiss I was thinking about everything. My life went straight through my head during this one kiss. It got to the point were jossue threw me out the elevator. I pulled away and I ran to the bathroom with my boot. He looked at me and walked behind me. He looked upset. I finally made it to the bathroom. I locked the door and opened a window. I heard a knock on the door "Alicia what did I do wrong?" He asked.
"It's not you..just let me do something and I'll go out." I replied. The knocking stopped. I looked in the mirror I found some of my pills and took them. I opened the door and a Matthew fell backwards. He looked at me "really you butt hole." He crossed his arms. I reached my hand out "I sowwwy." I frowned. He looked at my hand and got up himself and crossed his arms and walked upstairs. I slowly followed him because of my stupid boot.

I made it to my room to see him playing with Chata and when he saw me come in he turned around and crossed his arms. "I'm sorry how many times do you want me to say it, or what do you want me to do?" He smirked. I shouldn't have said that.
"Three things." He smiled. I continued and asked him what.
"Number one-you go to Omaha, Nebraska after your appointment this week.
Number two-We go to Vegas is what you said?" He questioned I nodded with joy.
"Last but not least you have to continue our kiss." I shook my head no. He frowned "fine we aren't doing any of that." I shrugged "fine I'll just go to Vegas with Gino I'm sure he'll want to go." I smirked. Matthew ran up to me. He was breathing on me. He kissed me slowly ad then bit my lip "Say you'll go with me and only me. Of course unless I invite both our friends." I nodded and smacked him for he can let go.

He laughed and walked away. I walked to the porch and he was heading for his car. "Matt you forgot something." I smiled. He turned to me and asked what. I shook his keys in my hand and he glared at me. I passed them to him and he winked "Thanks Baby Girl." He blew out a kiss and walked back to his car. That's when I took a quick shower and off to bed I go.

----
Update for today

©May 1, 2015