24

We walked to Jacobs house to my surprise nobody was there but Hayes. I smiled at how they kissed.

I slowly walked upstairs. I didn't really know what room was Jacob but I heard him screaming. I ran to his room and dropped everything. He smiled "Hey ugly." I waved. I grabbed my phone I looked at Jacob. He smiled "A picture?" I nodded. I looked catfish asf and I posted it. I got six likes. Jacob, Cristal, Gino, Nash, Matthew, and Carter. I looked at real close making sure I didn't miss anything.

"Jacob what does that say?" I asked.

He looked closely "that says Nash, Matthew, and Carter, oh and they all commented Nash said beautiful and Matthew said I miss you and Carter said where's Cristal."

I laughed are you serious he shook his head. I got a call it was Matthew. I threw my phone on Jacobs bed till it stopped ringing. I grabbed it and I walked with Jacob to Ginos house.

They did their little bro hug inside while I showed Cristal what carter said. She opened her mouth and whispered "I like him..." I screamed and they looked at me weird and she turned red. I quickly walked over to Gino he was taller then me so I had to look up.

He looked down "Hey beautiful." He whispered.
"Hi giant" I smiled.
He laughed.
"Alright so let's get going." They smiled.
"No, take your skateboard." I smiled.

They laughed and went upstairs for a little and came back down. I layed down on the couch I didn't want to get up. Gino but me on his back. We walked out the door and everyone was walking in. I sang. "I feel way up I feel blessed." They laughed.

We were a little from the door when he put me down and I sang "I was running the 6 with my woes you know how that shit go." They laughed and Gino put his hands around my waist. I looked up. He smiled. Cristal was in the house and she took an off guard picture of us and we looked cute. We sat on the couch when people started coming in. It was like people just talking no music. Chloe came downstairs in a tight leather dress. Wtf!

I Look at Gino to make sure I wasn't dreaming. He nodded. Okay. Matthew and his crew came in. Carter winked at Cristal she got up and excused herself. I laughed, Gino smiled at me. A couple minutes later Jacobs girlfriend came in with jossue and his group behind her. I looked at Gino. He was paying attention to me.
I smiled "You know you never told me why you kissed me."
He smiled "If you don't take your chance you'll never figure out." I kissed his cheek. I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs to Jacobs room. It was very quiet.
I looked at him, "Gino I don't ever ever want to lose you." He nodded "You won't even if we date and break up you won't " he smiled. I smiled. I posted the picture of Me and Gino.

I saw a comment "damn." And some sad emoji comments. It was Matthew. I got another call from Matthew it was facetime. Gino grabbed my phone and answered it.
"Alicia, um I'm sorry.." he was scratching his neck. I nodded and told Gino I was going to forgive him. Gino told him and then he asked about the guys I nodded. He looked deep in the camera and saw I was with Gino his smile faded Gino was making me laugh and I kissed his cheek. We hung up and Gino looked me dead in the eyes and smiled "would you ever be my friends with benefits?" I laughed "I thought we were already?" he kissed my mouth with such a passions I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he bit my lip. He made it bleed and I tugged on his lip and his lip started bleeding and he slowly kissed me and more and more. We had a make out session till we heard a knocking on the door.

To our surprise it was......

--------
Stay tuned for the next chapter.