47

Dear Alexa,

Well first let's start of with me. Well I'm sorry for leaving of terms. I promise you I'll be at your fifteen. Just tell me where it will be and the time. Hopefully I'll be alive or I'll be free at the time. I wouldn't miss it for the world. You are BEAUTIFUL don't forget that.

I put this letter in this certain place for every time you come and get what your looking for you'll read this. I love you and if you ever need someone cause your upset you talk to someone. Don't go buying razors or blades to self-harm. We all love you. Go talk to Blake as a mater a fact. I won't be around but this letter will be. Remember the p.o box at our old house? I'll use that one. I'll be sure to send you guys stuff letters and things.

Now your fifteen. I'm meet your friends. I will beat them to death if I don't like them, haha just kidding but if they do anything wrong I will fuck them up. I'll be back by then. You have alex to be your main dancer or umm Hayes. Hopefully if you guys are still together. Anyways you message me I'll read but I'll never reply unless it's important.

Love always,
Alicia

I put that note to the side and grabbed four more papers and off I contined writing.