36

We made it to the jacks house. I stayed quiet the whole way.

I had to share a room with Matthew. Cristal and Alex shared a room. I rolled my eyes and I put my luggage upstairs and Matthew went with me. I stayed quiet and didn't say anything.

"You know that was a bitch ass move." He stated.

"What hugging Gilinsky? Remember your the one that brought me here." I replied.

"Yeah but not to flirt with other guys." He stated.

"But first of all hugging him isn't flirting and second of all you aren't even my boyfriend." I responded.

He looked at me and then his eyes started to fill up with water. I closed the door. Tears started dripping from his eyes. I really hit a notch.

"Matthew I'm sorry, I mean it's true you aren't my boyfriend and I'm not your girlfriend. You haven't asked and I haven't answered so don't get mad at me when I use it against you." I tried not to cry because him crying made me want to cry.

He wiped his tears and whispered "your right, I'm sorry." He got up and was about to walk out.
"Get back here Espinosa." He walked back, I sat on the bed and I patted next to where I was sitting.

He sat down I kissed his cheek "I'm sorry I made you feel that way." I pouted.

"You won't make me feel better by kissing my cheek." He stated.

"Then how Mr.Espinosa?" I questioned. He pointed to his lips.

"Yeah Matthew that can wait till you ask the question." I laughed and stood up and right as I was about to walk away I felt my butt sting. I looked at Matthew and punched his arm "your such a butt hole that stung so much." He laughed and I walked downstairs.

"So I never got your names" I smiled at the two other guys.

"Sammy and that's Nate." He winked.

I laughed and Matthew came downstairs "Easy there Sammy." He came and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Sorry, you guys didn't look like a couple at the airport." He stated.

"Because we aren't a couple" I replied to Sammy.

"I haven't had the time to ask her yet." Matthew stated.

"Do it or I will." Sammy teased. I laughed at Matthews reaction. I heard a knocking on the door I ran "I'll get it."

When I opened it, it was Madison and Carter. I smiled "hi"

I heard Jack G scream "is that madison?" I shouted "yup. And Carter." She stepped in and Carter looked at me. "Alicia?" I nodded and he smiled. "You've go extremely hotter since that cast came off." He winked. I laughed and hugged him. "Alright bye carter." He waved goodbye and left.

I sat on the couch and everyone came in. "So what do you guys do for fun?" I asked. "Sports." They smirked.

"I heard Skates really good at Basketball." I smirked.

"He sure is, wait how do you know skates nickname?" Sammy asked.

I blew it, I didn't know hat to do so I ran upstairs" to my surprise they chased me and Matthew stopped me.

"Are you some secret fangirl?" They questioned while they tickled me.

"Get out of my face before I kick you." I laughed.

"Answer the question or I'll kiss you." Matthew stated.

"Oooo, a kiss will really hurt me." I laughed while they still tickled me.

Matthew came in and bit my lip "are you a fangirl." He continued biting my lip. I smacked him cause it hurt but he didn't let go.

"Fine." I put my hands in the air to surrender.

"I use to be a fangirl by I gave up after awhile because life got hard." I smiled with Matthew still at my lips biting it. I sucked on his lip till he let go. They starred at me.

"Okay you guys can stop starring now I told you all." They weren't looking at me they were looking at Matthew.

---
What where they. Looking at? Stay tuned *wink*

©May 3, 2015