•13•

•Chapter thirteen•

Imprinted

"Are you sure?"

Taehyung growled at the male and pushed him onto the bed, straddling his lap.

"Don't ask me stupid questions. I was the one who brought you here; don't ask me if I am sure about this."

The man let out a deep breath when he rocked his hips slightly. He was extremely handsome, young and had a good dick too, but Taehyung just felt so furious.

Angry.

Angry because he wasn't like Jungkook.

He wasn't soft and harsh at the same time, and none of the events happening now held any meaning or emotion at all. This man, whose name he didn't even know, was nothing close to Jungkook.

Nothing could take his place. And even though he disliked sex, he was doing this just to forget about this man who was beginning to steal his sanity, heart, mind and soul.

And hell did he hate it.

He hated his feelings and this stupid male before him.

Taehyung leaned forward, harshly grabbing his face and making him look at him, stopping his actions. "I brought you here to make you do something, not for you to pleasure yourself."

The male shuddered, lowering his hand and immediately getting to work by squeezing his thighs and ass.

His touch burnt Taehyung.

The omega looked up and grimaced, eyes brimming with tears when a whirlwind of emotions spun in him. There was something so unsettled and strong that all he wanted was make the man retract his hands and scream in pain.

Yet, he forced himself to continue.

He forced himself to continue because he knew all these stupid things were happening because of the crown prince's effect on him.

He was honestly disgusted when a pained moan escaped his lips, the alpha under him hardening more because of him.

Taehyung growled, burying his nails on his shoulder when his stomach twisted, chest feeling like it was being pierced by sharp pieces of glass.

The alpha under him groaned and switched their positions, getting on top of him. Taehyung sobbed in pain, urging the alpha to get to work quickly.

The other male tugged his pants off, frowning when Taehyung was neither aroused nor leaking with slick like he expected him to be.

"You aren't on heat? Last time you were on heat when you asked me to help."

"I don't fucking know you," Taehyung seethes, his knees folding as he tried to calm the storm of pain and discomfort. "Just do it."

"This won't work--" the male tried to protest because he would end up hurting the omega if he continued.

Taehyung growled at him, and he knew there was no other way out of this.

He touched Taehyung's hole with his fingers, retracting his hand like the touch burnt when Taehyung let out a loud scream. His eyes widened in fear as Taehyung held his shirt in his hands, crying when the pain got more.

"Get away!" He cried when the male tried to hold him. "Please, j-just get away! It burns!"

The other alpha immediately got out of bed and looked at him with worry. He roamed his concerned eyes over Taehyung's burning body and pained form.