•21•

•Chapter twenty one•

Do me a favor.

Taehyung was taken aback by her demand. Why would she ask him not to take the medicine.

By... Any chance, did she think that Taehyung had slept with someone else. It was a stupid thought though. Why would she care if he was taking medicine to not get pregnant with someone's pups?

But she definitely doesn't wish for him to hold Jungkook's...

No, that doesn't make sense.

Either way, he wasn't going to do just anything she asks from him. By forcing Jungkook, she had proved that just because she had been a victim of abuse, it doesn't make her hold all innocent and good wishes.

She is surely desperate. 

It was the situation that made her like this.

Yet, he would be a fool to make himself suffer for her satisfaction. He fucking suffered enough. 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Mira asks, walking closer and staring at the medicines. She bit her lower lip when she saw those poisonous herbs in his hand. 

She tried not to make it suspicious by making it seem like she had ran all the way here because that's exactly what she did. 

She slept with another alpha last night. She didn't do it for fun or for pleasure.

She had to get pregnant, but Jungkook hadn't released in her their wedding night. The main reason she even forced Jungkook was because she had to get pregnant, but he just didn't knot her or make her pregnant.

She just wouldn't do another sin by forcing him again. Rather, Jungkook wouldn't do it again. 

Her constant tries of making him do it was useless when there were already so less chances of giving birth. she was only pushing Jungkook more away and was getting to no where in trying to make Jungkook mate her. 

This was the only other option she was left with.

She mated with another man to carry pups in her.

Now, she would have to make Taehyung agree to do something for her. That's the next step.

"Mira?" Taehyung tried not to panic, wondering if she knows that the strong, almost poisonous of used in high amount plant in his hand is used for controlling birth. He couldn't understand why she asked her not to take the medicine.

"W-why are you up so early?" 

"I couldn't even sleep because my mate was with someone else, and the thought kept burning me." 

These words made color drain from Taehyung's face. He gulped, wetting his suddenly dry and sore throat by gulping.

He had never wondered what would go through her while he was doing the things.

Well, she did a crime by raping Jungkook in her obsession. It was alright if she sees the truth, right?

Jungkook loves him. Jungkook only thinks of him.

She has a troubled past, but that doesn't give her a access to trouble others.

"Mira, it is not what you think--" 

He didn't know why, he couldn't seem to just admit everything to her. Even if Jungkook didn't like her, they were married.

That is, he doesn't know that the marriage is fake.