•53•

•Chapter fifty three

It won't be too long. 

"T-Taehyung," Jungkook groaned, head thrown back. His hands were gripping Taehyung's collar tightly, trying to tell his omega something that he wouldn't understand at this point. 

Only two weeks were left. 

Two weeks to their marriage. 

And Taehyung just couldn't hold himself together after all the time that had passed without being sexual with Jungkook. 

Two years had passed since they finally came together again; Chaewon was two now. Everything that had started had slowly settled by now and things grew more clear, more sensible. 

And as time passed, Taehyung continued to lose his mind more and more. Jungkook had extreme patience, and he had learned well how to control himself from pouncing on Taehyung and just taking him at any moment. 

IT was difficult. It was very difficult when you knew that your mate to so close but you need to wait to have them completely. 

Until now, they were doing fine. With very few kisses, touching, and all such small stuff, they had managed to go on. 

But after finding out that they were getting married soon, it was too difficult to keep their hands off each other. 

Jungkook's hands sneaked down to grab Taehyung's waist, fingers pulling on the gold that Taehyung was wearing below his shirt. It was a ritual for the omega to wear those shiny ornaments that made such a pleasant sound when they clinked, and Taehyung was made to wear them yesterday. 

It looked beautiful, Jungkook could tell. He was supposed to wait until their marriage; he wasn't allowed to see how Taehyung looked with nothing but all that gold around him. 

It covered his entire body. From his shoulders to his ankles with anklets and earrings and wristlets. It turned Jungkook on so much to imagine how Taehyung looked below this thin red silk top he was wearing.

He could feel the thick and heavy gold chain-like thing that went around his shoulder and continued went down to his lower body. They seemed to be uncomfortable, but Taehyung seemed to have grown a lot of liking towards them.

Jungkook couldn't wait to see how his mate looked.

The fact that Taehyung was grinding his hips against him did not help Jungkook in any way. 

The clinking sound of the gold was the only thing in the room other than their heavy breaths. There was minimal space between their legs, and Taehyung had his face stuffed in Jungkook's shoulder as he put all his effort into sucking another hickey in Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Baby, j-just wait for another week." 

But Taehyung couldn't wait. He didn't want to. 

Taehyung let out a low moan when Jungkook's hand gripped him tighter, pushing the gold into his skin more. Jungkook growled, wondering how easy it was for his patience to snap just by hearing Taehyung's moan. 

Taehyung's skin shone with sweat and his earrings swung front and back as he grinded on Jungkook. 

"Fucking shit, Tae," Jungkook groaned, not able to resist himself from letting his hands drop lower and place them on Taehyung's plush ass, but he froze when he realized something.

"This..."

Taehyung smirked on understanding what had made Jungkook so fazed. "It goes around and down. They gave me a few more things to wear...there, but I'm not supposed to wear them until the wedding night."