•6•

•Chapter six•

What have you done?

Taehyung was fuming. He grew red in anger and disgust as he glared at Hoseok who still dared to look at Yoongi.

Who the fuck was he to make his brother cry? How dare he do this to his elder brother?

"Son," Youngmi started, voice soft and sweet as she gave a curt smile to the shaking omega who stood beside him. "Who is this?"

Hoseok didn't look even slightly fazed by her question. He clenched his eyes shut, fist clenching protectively when the omega behind him whimpered and stuck to his back, seeking for protection.

"He," Hoseok cleared his throat, "is my mate."

Taehyung's scoff was heard the next second. Jungkook hid the crying beta, Yoongi, behind him to cover him from the eyes of the people.

Youngmi frowned at his words, not having enough time to even process what is going on as the people broke out in cheers and congratulated Hoseok.

Hoseok didn't smile. He didn't look happy and neither did he acknowledge the people who were asking him questions like why and how he met Jimin and when did they mate.

He doesn't reply. He keeps his eyes on his confused mother before taking a small step back and pulling Jimin to his side softly, hugging his waist.

"Park Jimin, the prince of the now fallen kingdom of the Parks, is my mate."

The confidence in his voice made Taehyung growl. Jungkook held his wrist and begged him with his eyes to not make a scene before the people of the kingdom.

It was too much for all of Hoseok's family to take in.

The commoners were the only ones who seemed happy. Youngmi wished to be happy too, but she knew there was more to the story than what it seems to the eyes.

Hoseok was always against the thought of marriage. The Hoseok before her wasn't the Hoseok she knew.

The smile had vanished.

He remained expressionless.

Hoseok being in such a state could only be when the matter was really serious and sad. What had happened?

She glanced back at Hoseok to find him looking at someone else. She turned around, frown deepening when she spotted Taehyung looking close to breaking out in screams and tackling Hoseok to he ground.

Yoongi was behind Jungkook; she couldn't see him because of her son's broad shoulders and chest which hid the beta behind him.

What was going on?

She fake laughed and clapped her hands to gain the attention of the people who were dancing and singing around in happiness.

"Attention please!" She pleaded cheerfully. "I understand all of you are happy. I'm extremely happy too, but we need a little time to talk. We are going to have a nice and grand celebration tonight! For now, I request all of you to let us have some time to talk to each other."

They, thankfully, agreed to her and walked out of the gates which were closed by the guards after they left.

"Hoseok, what's going on?" She asks, voice soft because the small omega was crying in pain and fear beside him.

"Mom, could I first go inside with my mate--"

"You disgusting alpha!" Taehyung yelled, forcefully pulling his wrist out of Jungkook's hand and looking around to grab something, just anything, to throw on him and kill him right there.