•22•

•Chapter twenty two•

Ill.

Taehyung gagged, hands twitching to a fist, clenching on his shirt as he squinted his eyes close in disgust before scooting closer to the bowl in front of him.

He threw up everything he had eaten since yesterday night, and his entire chest and throat burnt.

He was trying to inhale and exhale calmly and try not to think about the only possibility or the outcome of this situation.

He was a general doctor. He knew exactly what it is.

He let pained tears slide down his cheeks, holding his hurting tummy. How did this happen? He had made sure to take medicine that day... How could he make this mistake? 

God, he should have known. Jungkook's knot was too strong for its effects to be erased by just some medicine. Yet, he had taken a proper dose of it and had made all efforts needed to ensure safety. 

It wasn't possible until the herbs he bought wasn't right or didn't have any poisonous effect in their leaves in them. 

He pulled away from the bowl once he thought he was done emptying his stomach, staying right there so he doesn't have to come back here in case he felt like throwing up again.

His lids drooped in exhaustion. He could only let out soft sighs and gasps when his throat clogged shut and refused to let in air and making his chest burn, almost like trying to make him suffer for this things he was doing.

He tried. 

He tried to stop this from happening. 

It would fucking be miserable if the baby is born. He wouldn't be able to just let  go off his baby and hand it over to a devil like Mira. 

How could this happen? 

Not until he felt a familiar sting in his eyes and the wetness near his jaw did he know that he was crying again.

He wondered if there could be other outcomes of the symptoms he was experiencing. 

There was no point of being in denial. there was no other way to end the all this other than killing the child after its birth. 

Taehyung could never in his life do such a thing. He could stain his hands with own blood, not his pup's. 

There was just no way out of this.

Absolutely nothing could be done except going along with the flow now, or going away and telling Jungkook about everything. 

That would be good. He could go ahead and put an end to all of Mira's delusions by telling Jungkook what happened and what she wants from him. 

He couldn't yet understand how this happened. 

A sudden memory of Mira's hands dripping with some liquid holding the herbs came to his mind. He gasped. 

It's her. Taehyung growled at the thought. She is the who fucking caused this. 

I'll show her fucking place. That bitch... I'm not letting her force Jungkook into loving her. I'll tell Jungkook about it and see what she does next. 

Jungkook will hate her. 

And... maybe... maybe he can tell me what I'm supposed to do next. 

He pressed the back of his hand to his mouth, still feeling all sick because of the piercing pain of throwing up all the way down to his foodpipe and stomach. He could even feel his head spin and not become any better even when he widened his eyes and focused on a certain spot to make his eyesight clear.