•30•

•Chapter thirty•

It won't go on like this forever.

When three whole months had passed, Taehyung knew things cannot continue being as peaceful and good as it was with his secret being hidden from everyone.

His bump grew more, not visible externally but enough for him to remember every moment that passed that he was pregnant.

It was overwhelming. It made him unconditionally happy and filled him up with heart warming feelings.

Did he like it? There was no end to his happiness at all. His heart did these weirdly satisfying flips whenever he held his tummy and when it dawned on him that the tiny creature in him was growing.

It had become an habit for him to caress, hold, or pat his tummy. He unconditionally loved every moment he spent thinking about his baby and wondering what it's gender and second gender would be.

He loved his child and was slowly starting to understand what his mom would've felt when she had to choose between living and killing her child.

It wasn't easy. Once a mother starts developing this lovely relation with their baby, they couldn't just think about letting their child go. This relation doesn't start when the child is born but much before, since the time it was in the mother's tummy, giving mothers the loveliest moments of their life.

Taehyung found a new companion too. He was lonely because he couldn't share many things to others, but he would spend a long time speaking to his baby or just hugging his stomach.

He was a mother now...

God, it was so beautiful.

But, however beautiful all this was, it still came with a lot of drawbacks. One of them were his craving for the food from the palace which he missed oh, so much. He couldn't get them, and it made him much sadder than it actually should.

It was because of his mood swings.

It was hell whenever someone didn't give him what he wants. He wished to throw stupid, immature tantrums but was forced to keep it in to not seem suspicious. He would end up crying when left alone, in darkness, almost every night.

Chohee took care of him without knowing his situation, thinking that he just missed his family which was making him cranky and upset at little things.

To a limit, she was correct.

Taehyung wouldn't have felt these overwhelming emotions if his alpha stayed near him and took care of him.

Things would have been a whole lot different if Jungkook was here beside him, holding him and whispering soft words to him.

Even at this very moment as he sniffled and wailed, he thought about Jungkook. He doesn't know anything about Jungkook. It was so upsetting.

These moments made him even more lonelier. When he had no one who could actually give him the comfort he desires, he feels even worse.

"Are you crying again?" Hyeon asked, huffing rather sadly than in frustration.

Why was he in here, in his room?