•11•

•Chapter eleven•
Change?

Getting up completely sore, eyes not ready to open, was something Taehyung wasn't used to at all, even when he did sleep around during his heat.

When he had lost his virginity, he was in a sore state, but this was much stronger than those times.

He wasn't sticky or naked but dressed in a oversized white shirt which was bright and soft. It smelt strongly of a certain alpha which lulled him more and forced to close his eyes again and fall asleep.

He lay on the sheets which were probably covered in cum completely. 

Of course, they did much more than a few rounds. It went for long, so long that Taehyung's throat ached now as he had been screaming and moaning all the time. Jungkook showed no mercy at all.

And that kind of treatment was what he loved. So harsh that it removed every wish to remain attached to the world.

But now, he was entirely at peace, cuddled up in warm clothes and covered with cozy blankets.  

It was embarrassing to think of yesterday night events because he remembers how he had fucking begged Jungkook to take him. 

He didn't regret it. 

But he couldn't help the pain rise in him when he recollected how empty Jungkook's eyes looked when he gave it to him hard and rough. It seemed like the alpha was doing something he wouldn't ever do if it wasn't for him. 

Taehyung wasn't heartless. He didn't not care of the fact that Jungkook was so desperate when he wanted to stop and promised him to do better.

But that's just not how he is. Jungkook wasn't like what he was last night. 

Taehyung understood him. Jungkook couldn't hurt an innocent fly; he would never enjoy it when he was crying in pain and begging for more pain. 

He felt it was wrong. 

He felt that it was miserable how the alpha wanted to change himself to be good for someone else who wasn't really worth it. No one would be worth enough to cause a undesirable change in someone.

Taehyung wouldn't fucking change even if the world was against him.

He disliked how the alpha prince wanted to change for a mere omega.

It wasn't about Jungkook's strength or how good he is as bed now. It was about uncertainty and vulnerability, and Taehyung could clearly see how desperate he was just by his wish to change.

It could never be right.

Even if Jungkook's love wasn't wrong, couldn't be wrong as it was just innocent emotions, it was highly degrading oneself to wish to change for someone.

He promised to be the best for me. He said he will change himself, kill himself, just to be perfect for me. How... how many years has this love been living in him?

How can I be this cruel? Just to satisfy my needs and curiosity of knowing his feelings, I broke him completely. 

Taehyung whimpered his pain as he rubbed his waist, body still buried under covers. 

He pushed his head out of the blanket and looked around the room. He found Jungkook sitting on the chair near the window with a blank look on his face, fidgeting with his fingers as he looked outside the window.

The air from the window made his bangs sway slightly and the golden glow of the sun made him look ethereal to Taehyung. 

The part of him I like isn't even him... Taehyung thinks about what Jungkook had stated.