•54•

•Chapter fifty four

There are no worries anymore. 

"This?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, looking carefully at this rich red cloth that was hung on a hanger before him, a few maids trying to quickly remove all creases from the cloth. 

Taehyung couldn't even tell what it was yet. It was the deepest yet shiniest red-colored cloth he had seen until now. There were layers of white thin netted cloth and other such layered robs within the red one. 

"I left the decision of choosing my clothes to you, Jimin hyung. But I don't know what in the world this thing is." 

Jimin seemed so excited that he grabbed Taehyung's arms and pulled him to his feet. Though it was his wedding today, Taehyung was all lazy and unwilling to get up because, in his mind, he had already married Jungkook a hundred times by now. 

Taehyung was also salty because he had seen neither Jungkook nor Chaewon since the morning. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon had gone away with both of them, and Yoongi had taken the responsibility of taking care of Chaewon's dressing up. 

If Chaewon had been awake, she would never go with them. She loves Jungkook a lot, but she throws a huge tantrum if they tried to take her away from Taehyung. That's why Taehyung kept wondering whether she was crying at the moment. 

But he kept it away for now--believing that Jungkook will manage--and focused on the way Jimin struggled to bring the red cloth out of the hanger. 

"It's that heavy?" Taehyung's eyes widened. "How am I supposed to wear that?" 

"You need to end up pregnant within about two weeks," Jimin reminded, shrugging. "Is that not enough of a reason to wear something heavy? Let me tell you, once Jungkook removes it from you in the night, you will--" 

"Though I'd love you making me feel butterflies by talking about our night, I'd wish you'd first explain this dress or whatever it is to me. If it's that heavy how will I wear this gold under it? It'll cut off my blood circulation." 

"You don't have to wear all the gold," Jimin started, thinking about how things will work. "Remove the gold around your shoulder and right around the elastic of the cloth. The cloth won't be tight around any other part other than the shoulder and waist so you can wear all the rest of the things." 

Taehyung nodded, humming. 

"Put it on then." 

"Now?" Jimin's eyes shone. "Sure!" 

And after a lot of effort, Taehyung did get into those clothes. 

Taehyung looked at himself in his reflection in the clear water in shock. He was just plain shocked at how he looked at that moment, neither that happy nor that upset. 

He looked absolutely gorgeous, but it was so against the things he would enjoy wearing. Yet again, just like how Jimin says, he couldn't really go to his own wedding with a plain silk top and casual shorts. A suit would be too boring. 

"Trust me, it looks really good," Jimin whined when Taehyung didn't give him a good reaction. "You haven't ever looked this pretty! Come on, don't tell me you don't want to wear this--" 

"Are you sure Jungkook will like it?" No doubt, he fucking would. Taehyung thought, lips pressing together. However amazingly beautiful he looked, he felt like he was slowly turning into a statue, unable to move because of the weight on him. 

After having him bathed with various good-smelling oils, there were three white inner linings put on him. They were light and soft so even though the robe pressed onto his shoulders, it didn't feel rough or itchy but just heavy.