•10•

•Chapter ten•

You want me to do do something?

Taehyung breathed out on Jungkook's neck, his long lashes sweeping over his shoulder, and all the elder could do was bite back a sensitive noise, senses heightening.

He didn't know what was going on until now, but one huge whiff of the strong and powerful flowery sweet scent of the omega's arousal told him what the situation was about.

He was on heat, and God, did his pheromones take immediate affect on Jungkook.

But... Why him? Why did Taehyung come to him and not go to anyone else?

Taehyung thin fingers which were wrapped around his wrist caressed his veiny hands softly, almost like relishing the feeling of it of the harshness against his own softness.

He let out a small moan when Taehyung bucked his hips on his thigh, painfully slow as he dragged his hips on him. He could feel his evident hardness against him, and it made his vision turn hazy.

Taehyung's hold on his hands got tighter after hearing that sound, and it made him so embarrassed because he was an alpha and wasn't supposed to make such sounds.

It was a matter of his pride.

Moreover, it was something that could either make Taehyung want him more or dislike him more.

And he was afraid that he might earn negative opinion from Taehyung, even when Taehyung let out a slightly audible groan, loving the way he was reacting to

Yet, he failed to understand why this was happening in the first place.

Taehyung's lips ghosted over his neck before the omega opened his mouth and enjoyed tried to taste Jungkook by pressing his tongue flat on his neck, the warm wetness making the alpha flinch, hands trying to break free from the shorter male's hold.

Taehyung was on heat, but why was he with him? There had never been an instance when Taehyung even looked at him during his previous heats.

Now...

Taehyung had promised himself to anyone except Taehyung, and there was no doubt to him about what all these actions were heading to.

But he hadn't done all this before. He hadn't touched an omega or known what things he was supposed to do to pleasure the omega and what things they may like and may not like.

He wasn't dumb to not know what the main process. He just didn't know how it was supposed to be more pleasurable than painful.

He was hesitant to letting this happen, especially because Taehyung had lost his mind due to heat.

Now what?

"T-Taehyung," he forced his wrists away from the omega's hand. He ignored the tiny growl of his and pushed him away after breaking free from his hold and placing his hands on his shoulder.

"Why?" Taehyung asks, hurt. His eyes flashed in pain, but Jungkook knew it was all fake.

He could easily tell that the emotion in his eyes weren't his own when the color of his eyes didn't change.

Taehyung was well-known to be seductive and have alphas easily wrapped around his fingers. He was a tease, not a slut or someone who slept but a natural beauty that could attract all attention like a rose.

But the actual question was: why was Taehyung even faking it up? Was he so desperate to be with him?

Even so, Jungkook wasn't ready to do this because he knew it would be nothing but a one night stand, a worthless event to Taehyung which he will forget and move on like it was nothing.