•Epilogue•

•Epilogue•

The softest, warmest smile.

"What is it that made you so mad towards me?" She rolled her eyes and scoffed, hands folded before her chest. The endings of her pretty, dark short brown locks of hair rested beautifully on her shoulder.

If it wasn't for her restlessness, she wouldn't have burned her hair in the campfire they had the previous week, and she would still have long hair.

However, she still looked beautiful. Her top came up to her ribs, and she wore navy, loose pants. Her overcoat came up to her thighs, and if it wasn't for her eyes, people would end up thinking that she was a commoner, not a royal.

"Can you fuck off?" Siwoo hissed, almost stomping her geet down. "Haven't you done enough by embarrassing me like that already? Why do you say shit you don't know?"

Chaewon smirked. Her eyebrows raised suggestively as she loosened her arms and got a hold of her silky hair.

"Why? Isn't it true that you chose to see yellow as your first because you knew Hanbin's favorite color is yellow? Don't you think I'm doing a good job bringing you and your crush closer, hmm?"

Simon's fisted hand clashed with the table and Chaewon jumped at the noise. Chaewon's smile only grew more when Siwoo growled to hold her anger back.

"Oh my. You really do wish to have a good impression on Hanbin, don't you? Looking at you getting all fussy because of such a small thing."

"Bitch--" Siwoo sighed, telling herself it's not worth fighting. "Wait until I tell Taehyung about this. I'll make sure he lets you know what you did wrong this time."

"Threatening me that you'd tell my mom is of no point, my girl."

"What will Siwoo tell Taehyung?" Hyeon asked as he opened the door. The fact that the walls and doors barely provided any soundproofing just made it difficult for Hyeon to not hear what was going on.

And though he heard their entire conversation, it was only okay to act like he didn't hear them.

Siwoo kept quiet, just looking ahead and keeping her normal stern face that she always had. The strict training for Atlas warriors even included not smiling or giving off any sign that you may be sweet, so Siwoo had developed a habit of keeping a straight face always.

"Nothing much," Chaewon's cheery voice replied. "I was messing with my little friend here. That's all."

"Get out, Chaewon." Siwoo seethed when her initial anger towards Chaewon came back to her. Siwoo was trying too hard to not give Hanbin any signs that their past relationship could be brought back, and Chaewon always does something to make everything go bad.

She was done with Hanbin. She didn't want a relationship with him anymore.

If Chaewon kept doing this, Hanbin would keep trying to get back to her by telling her that even she loves him.

"Go, child. Your grandmother has been searching for you the entire day. And stop messing around with people so much." Hyeon affectionately patted the seventeen-year-old, guiding her to the door.

When Hyeon came back to Siwoo's room, now alone and without the extremely pretty girl beside him, he sat down on the bed and looked at Siwoo. He held her arm when she wouldn't look at him.

"Love, you okay?" Hyeon asks. "You seem so stressed."

"Dad," Siwoo pouted, tilting her head to the side to show him how heavy her head felt. Her puckering lips pushed out even more.