Infatuation

Personal Report

Name: Isabella Maria Davis

DOB: 4 July 1999

Birthplace: Brooklyn, NY

Education: New Jersey City
University

Status: Senior, Education
Program

Residence: 852 State St Apt 12,
Jersey City

Roommate: Delilah Stevens

Medical: No known conditions

Religion: Catholic

Employment: Intern, Stark Industries

Family

Mother: Maria Elizabeth Davis
(deceased)

Father: Michael Phillip Davis
(deceased)

No known siblings

No known relations

Relationship: Single

Previous: unknown

Miss Davis is a relatively quiet person. Quiet social media presence. It looks like there may have been a previous relationship, but the details have been scrubbed from all known databases and social media files.

Curiously, the same can be said for the family details as well. Her parental information is from her birth certificate, but any other traces have so far been undetected. It is as if she has been placed in a bubble. I will continue my search.

**

Steve poured over the short report that landed on his desk two days after the gala. He knew Bucky would always be thorough but the fact that so little was known about the elusive Miss Davis just added to Steve's infatuation of her. He took note with amusement of her birthdate and birthplace. He looked over the pictures provided. Her walking into the Grant building, at the gala, walking outside of Stark. The photos didn't do justice to her violet eyes. He hit the intercom. "Devon, can you have Bucky come in as soon as possible."

"Yes, sir."

Steve stood up and faced out the window. He could see the old Avengers tower, which Stark still kept his business in. He imagined Belle there, working hard. He needed a reason. He wanted a reason to see her again. He heard a knock on his door. "Enter."

Bucky came in, hands in his pocket. "You needed to see me Cap?"

"What is it with you and Wilson calling me names I don't have anymore?" Steve smiled at his oldest friend.

"You're still in charge, just not on the battlefield." Bucky shrugged. "Whatcha need punk?"

"Miss Davis. Have you found anything new?"

"Possibly. I didn't present it yet because I'm still trying to figure it out. You know that new intern program?" Steve nodded. "Natasha told me that the only name that wasn't included on the potential transfer list was hers."

"What?"

"Yeah, I was going to get into it more but Stark had made it clear to Nat that she was off limits. Curious, don't you think?"