Possessive

Saturday passed peaceful despite Steve and Bucky's tension.  Steve debated telling Belle the truth about her family and why she was attacked.  He was worried she wouldn't have been able to handle it.  He decided to wait, wanting to give her time to forget the kidnapping attempt.  To bring him some peace, he wanted to give something to Belle to raise her spirits.  He made arrangements for his gift to be delivered Sunday morning.  Bucky would take care of it while he distracted Belle.  He was thankful that his room was on the other side of the apartment from where the gift would be.

Sunday morning showed cloudy skies over Manhattan dropping the temperature in the air.  Belle curled closer to Steve, the warmth of his body radiating off of him. She sighed in comfort as he wrapped an arm around her.  "Go back to sleep, sweet pea."

"I'm cold."

"Hmmm.  And how would you like to be warmed up?" Steve smirked as he pulled her closer.

"Just cuddling with you," Belle said, a hint of a smile in her words.  She teased him with her fingers, tracing patterns in his chest.  One particular stroke near his belly made him shudder in desire.

"Your fingers are telling me another story my love." He snatched them up and pressed a kiss to her palm. He could feel her close her legs a bit and his level of desire rose. He pulled her on top of him, so she was staring down at him.  Her silk camise left nothing to the imagination.  Her nipples were straining on the fabric as it clung to her curves.  He reached up to kiss the tops of her breast.  "God, you are the most beautiful woman."

Her breath hitched at the sweet touches and kisses. "Amore, please."

"Please what, sweet pea.  Use your words." He continued to place soft kisses on her skin, his hands skimming over her thighs and butt, soliciting soft moans from his girl.

"Make love to me Steve.  Make me yours," she whispered.

The feeling that bloomed in Steve's chest constricted his heart.  All he ever wanted was to find love like this.  He thought he had it with Peggy at one point in his life, but it was different.  That was lust. This, this right here, was love. He carefully flipped them over, so he was on top of her. He stared into her violet eyes, seeing ever line in her irises.  He kissed her deeply, tasting her.  When he let go of the kiss, he could see her eyes pool with hot desire. He kissed her lower and lower.  He pulled her chemise off of her, only stopping his kisses to swirl his tongue on her nipples, biting and sucking them gently.

"Oh, fuck, Stevie."

He smiled against her skin. "I. Love. You." He punctuated every word with a kiss. He pulled off her sleep shorts and tease her entrance a little, feeling how wet she already was from his ministration. He kissed back up to her lips as he pulled his pajamas and boxers off, guided himself into her.  

It was slow, sensual.  Steve wasn't in a hurry, wanting to make this last. Every thrust into her, he made sure to hit her spot, listening for her moans. He hitched up her leg so he could go deeper, wanting to make every inch of her his.

Belle on the other hand was losing her mind. The fullness she was feeling, the sensation of being completed by the man above her was driving her crazy. She was a woman in love, bewitched by a soldier who loved her with everything.  The last couple of days had shown her that she needed him like a drug.  She wouldn't let go.  Using every ounce of strength she had, she flipped them back to her being on top.  He looked at her with surprised eyes and then admiration as she started to swivel her hips. "You like that baby?"

"Fuck yea I do, Belle. Please keep going." Steve gripped her hips to pull her closer as she started to bounce on him. She felt him get harder and start to buck up into her. She slowed and heard him grunt in frustration as she giggled. "What are you doing to me, sweet pea?"