Understanding

"Ma'am?"

"Ma'am?"

"I'm not answering you, Ava."

"Belle?"

"Yes?" She turned around to face her assistant with a cheeky grin.

Ava smiled slightly then straighten her face. "You have an urgent call request from Mr. Stark."

"Tony? Did he say..."

"No, just that he needed to reach you as soon as possible."

Belle reached for her phone and called Tony while inviting Ava to sit. She waited for a moment before, "Hello?"

"Hi Tony!"

"Hey Belle. How are you doing?"

"Well, I'm a whale, so there is that."

"The most beautiful whale," he replied with a laugh. "So, you are aware that Delilah's hearing is coming up correct?"

"Steve informed me." Belle chewed on her lip before placing the call on speaker.

"She has a request before trial."

"Has it been denied?"

"No, not yet because I need to finish asking."

"Asking what?"

"She wants to see you. You and Barnes. Barnes has already denied the request. To be fair, I also told Steve, but he said it was up to you."

Belle stood up to look out the window of her office. "How much time do I have?"

"Couple of days. It might be good. Give you closure."

She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Thanks Tony."

"Any time kid. Take care of my niece and nephew."

"Always." She hung up and looked at Ava, who had a look of sympathy. "Ava, is Steve here or at the office?"

"He's here in his office on a conference call. Devon already cleared his schedule for right after."

"Alright. What's up after that?"

"You have the charity meeting with Mrs. Potts-Stark for the Stark Foundation and then Miss Maximoff and Mrs. Romanoff – Wilson will be joining the both of you for lunch at the plaza before you come back to get ready for the gala."

"Alright." She looked at the picture of her and Steve at the wedding and played with her rings. "Ava, please make arrangements for us to go to the holding cells. I'm going to talk with Steve, but I want to take care of this right away."

"Yes, ma'am." Ava stopped. "Sorry."

"Its alright." Belle smiled. "Is Bucky available?"

Ava let her tablet slip a little at Bucky's name. "Oh, yes he's in the gym." She flushed slightly.

"Ok, I'm going to go see him. Please let me know when Steve is available." She got up slowly but made her way to the gym. As she walked in, she could see Bucky hitting the heavy bag. "Bucky?"

He turned and saw she was looking at him with concern. "Hey sweetheart. You ok?"

"Are you ok?"

"Just processing."

"Lila?"

He bowed his head. "Yeah. Stark?"

"Yeah. Told me what she wanted. Gonna talk to Stevie. But I'm headed thereafter. Would you like to go with me?"