(4:22)

Matthew is in his room, he can hear that Paul and Beth are arguing about him, so he goes out and hears it. Paul: How long is he gonna stay here? Beth: I don't know, but I have to help him, he needs a home. Paul: but he steals from us. Beth: No, he is not stealing, you are not very nice to him. Paul: He don't belong here with us. Beth: He belongs here with us. Paul: I don't trust him. Beth: but I trust him, give him a chance. Paul: I won't. Beth suddenly sees that Matthew has heard them arguing, he gets upset and runs into his room. Beth: Look, you make him upset, it's your fault. Paul: no it's not. Beth: yes it is. later: At dinner: Matthew looks sad, he just looks at his food. Beth: Aren't you hungry? Matthew: No, not right now, i'm sorry. Beth: it's okay. Matthew is very sad, he goes into his room, and Beth goes into him. Beth: Are you okay? Matthew: no, your husband is right, I don't belong here, It's hard. Beth: my husband must get used to that you might have to live here. Matthew: yeah, but how long. Beth: i don't know, but you and my husband both have something to work with, but he'll give you a chance, he just needs more time to get used to you being here. Matthew: He dosen't want me here, I might stay on the street again. Beth: No, you don't belong on the street. Matthew: Thank you, because you letting me stay here, and I will never steal from you and your husband. Beth: I know that already. Matthew: because you have learned me, that it's not good to steal from other people. Beth: Yeah, it's not good, i'm happy that i can help you. Matthew: i'm happy about that too. Beth: i hope you can stay here for a while. Matthew: me too. they don't know that Paige is standing outside the house, she have been listening to their conversation and she's thinking. Paige: Well, so he stays with Beth and Paul, I'd better do something about it.