(97:110)

Beth goes into Matthew. Matthew: What do you want? Beth: I wanna say, that i can't believe that you are sleeping with her. Matthew: I'm just happy that she's my girlfriend, why can't you accept that I was sleeping at her house? Beth: Because I'm concerned. Matthew: She hasn't done anything wrong. Beth: But I still don't like it. Matthew: I think that you should go, leave me alone. Beth: Fine. Beth goes into the kitchen, to the rest of the family. Matthew packs a small bag with clothes, he wants to see his girlfriend. Before Matthew drives over to his girlfriend, discovers his father that he is about to go. Paul: Where are you going? Matthew: I'm going over to my Paris. Paul: I can see that you have packed a small bag, how long will you be with her? Matthew: I don't know. Jackie: Oh no, Matthew, where are you going? Matthew: I'm going over to Paris. Jackie: I don't want you to drive away again. Matthew: I'm not driving away, i'm just gonna sleep at Paris's house. Jackie: Are you gonna stay with her, the whole week, while we have vacation from the school? Matthew: Yeah, until her parents are coming home. Jackie: Okay. Matthew drives over to Paris. He knocks on her door, she opens the door. Paris: Hey, come in. Matthew: Thank you. Paris: Are you upset? Matthew: Yes, my mom is really mad at me, because I'm sleeping with you. Paris: I'm sorry to hear that. Matthew: It's not your fault, I wanna be here with you. Paris: It's okay, we can still be together. Matthew: Yes, we can. They kiss each other on the mouth, and then they sleep together in the same bed, next to each other.