(106:110)

Later: Matthew and Paris finally comes home from the school. Paris: Mother, father, what are you doing here, with the Bright family? Rose: Where have you been? Paris: I was out with Matthew. Beth: Where have you been? Matthew: We were out together, we slept in a hotel. Paul: Did you sleep with Paris? Matthew: What do you mean? Nick: Did you had sex with each other? Paris: Yes, Dad, I'm sorry. Nick: Paris, you have big problems. Paris: I know, Dad. Rose: You're not gonna hang out with Matthew for a long time. Paris: Mom, that's not fair. Nick: We'd better get home. They go home. Beth: What were you thinking? Matthew: I just wanted to be with her. Paul: You had sex with her. Matthew: I used a condom, we were protected. Beth: You didn't tell us, where you slept. Matthew: I'm really sorry. Beth: You're not gonna hang out with Paris for a long time. Matthew: That's not fair, I like her. Matthew is angry and upset, he goes into his room. Andrew: Hey, Matthew. Matthew: Hey. Andrew: Are you sad? Matthew: Yes, I don't wanna talk about it. Andrew: Okay. It's knocking on the door. Matthew: I don't wanna talk. Jackie: It's me, Jackie. Matthew: Come in. Jackie goes into Matthew and Andrew. Jackie: Are you okay? Matthew: No, I'm not okay, mom and dad dosen't want me to hang out with Paris anymore. Jackie: It's gonna be okay, of course you will get to hang out with her again. Matthew: How, Mom and Dad will be furious, if I'm hanging out with her. Jackie: i wanna help you to get to see her. Matthew: Thanks, you're the best. Jackie: Thanks. Andrew: what about me? Matthew: You too. Andrew: Thanks.