(74:88)

At the school: Beth is at Matthew's school to talk about that they need to help Matthew with being happy again, she wants to see her son be happy again. Beth: I really want to see my son be happy again. Teacher: Yes, I understand that, but what can we do? Beth: He's been through alot, he can't take several defeats in his life right now. Teacher: What has he done? Beth: He got drunk on an important day in the family, and he is really sad that he did it. Teacher: We'll try to help him. Beth: Thank you. Beth goes home. The teacher goes in, and tells Matthew that she wants to talk with him. Teacher: Come with me, we need to talk. Matthew: Okay. Matthew goes with the teacher into the staff room. Teacher: Your mother was here to talk with me. Matthew: What did she say? Teacher: That you are not happy, and here at the school, we help each other, your mother told me that you have been drinking. Matthew: I don't have problems, I only got drunk to a party, I'm not an alcoholic, if that's what you're thinking right now. Teacher: I'm just here to help you. Matthew: I know, I chose to go to this school, because I like to help people, but it's me who should be helped. Teacher: We'll help you. Matthew: Thank you. Later: At home: Matthew is mad at his mom. Matthew: Mom, how could you. Beth: Could what? Matthew: You told my teacher that i got drunk. Beth: Because they need to help you. Matthew: I didn't want my teacher to know, and now I'm more sad, than i was before, thanks alot. Beth: I'm sorry. Matthew: Now is my teacher thinking that i'm an alcoholic, i'm not an alcoholic. Matthew goes into his room. Paul: Let me talk with him. Paul goes into Matthew, to talk. Paul: Hey. Matthew: What do you want? Paul: I want to see you be happy again. Matthew: i'm sad, this is a very hard year for me. Paul: Yeah, life is hard sometimes. Matthew: I wish it wasn't.