(116:132)

They are all go out in the garden, Matthew's family and friends are there. Matthew: I have something to say to you all. Beth: Okay, let's hear it. Matthew is standing infront of his friends and family. Matthew: You all know that my name is Matthew, and that i'm 19 years old, and it's also the day I got adopted for the first time, before Beth my mom found me, I was poor and homeless, I had nothing, but there were two people, Paul and Beth, they are my dad and my mom, they helped me, and they adopted me, and they are still helping me, I want to thank them for giving me a home, and for teaching me that everyone can help people and change the world, I also want to change the world and make a difference for another person who needs it, I just want to thank my adoptive parents for giving me a home and a life, thank you, and i wanna say thanks to my friends for giving me and my family a new home to live in, we are thankful for that. They all applaud of Matthew's great speech. Beth: That was a beautiful speech. Matthew: Thank you. Paul: I'm happy that you want to help other people. Matthew: That's what I want to do. Beth: I know you can do it. Matthew: Thanks, mom. Susana goes over to Matthew. Susana: Hey, can we talk? Matthew: Yes. Susana: There's something I gotta tell you. Matthew: Okay. Susana: You've met Cody? Matthew: Yes, Paris's best friend. Susana: Yes, him, he asked me if I wanted to go out on a date with him, do you remember that? Matthew: Yes, I remember that. Susana: Me and Cody have been much together lately, and I really like him. Matthew: What about me? Susana: I'm sorry, but I'm not in love with you anymore, Paris really likes you, but don't take her, because you can't have me. Matthew: Okay.