(69:88)

Later: It's evening: Matthew is sitting in his bed, he is still sad. Paul goes into Matthew, to talk with him. Paul: How are you? Matthew: I'm sad. Paul: I'm happy, that you're back home. Matthew: Thanks, I just want you and mom's trust back again, just like before. Paul: You know that we love you. Matthew: Yeah, but I made a huge mistake, I went over to my ex girlfriend and got drunk, I'm not proud of myself anymore. Paul comforts Matthew. Paul: Did you broke up with Susana? Matthew: Yes, I did, that day I drove away. Paul: You're gonna be happy again. Matthew: No, I have lost your trust. Paul: No, you haven't lost it, you just feel that way, you always have our trust. Matthew: Thank you, Dad. Paul goes into the kitchen. Beth goes into to see Andrew and Matthew. Matthew: He sleeps. Beth: Yes, he does, I can't believe that he is already 2 years, Jackie is 13 years and you are 17 years. Matthew: Yes, i'm sad, that i wasn't here on my 17th birthday. Beth: We can have a welcome home party, like a birthday to you, what do you say to that? Matthew: Yeah, i would like that. Jackie is knocking on the door. Matthew: Come in. Jackie: Hey, I didn't know you were home again. Matthew: I'm home again. Beth: You two need to talk alone with each other. Beth goes into the kitchen. Matthew: Listen, I have really been stupid to you, i'm sorry for that. Jackie: I'm sorry, because I said stupid things to you. Matthew: I missed you, my sister. Jackie: I also missed you, my brother. They give each other a hug. Jackie: I'm happy that you're back home. Matthew: Me too, you are important to me, because you are my sister, and Andrew is also important for me, he is my brother, and we are a family. Jackie: I just want to see you be happy again. Matthew: Thank you, but right now, I'm not very happy, because of my mistakes. Jackie: You'll be happy again. Matthew: I hope you're right. Jackie: While you were away, I grew more up. Matthew: That's great for you. Jackie: Thanks.