(100:110)

Matthew drives over to Susana. He rings on the doorbell, Susana opens the door. Susana: Matthew, what are you doing here? Matthew: Can i tell you something? Susana: Yes. Matthew: I'm not dating Paris anymore, we broke up. Susana: Are you going home? Matthew: I can't go home, not now. Susana: You can come in, if you want. Matthew: Thanks. Matthew goes with Susana into their living room. Paige: Susana. Susana: Yes, mom. Paige goes over to Susana, and sees that Matthew is there. Paige: Matthew? Matthew: Hey, Paige. Paige: It's a long time since we seen you. Josh: Yeah, how are you? Matthew: I'm fine. Paige: That's good. Susana: Can Matthew, eat with us tonight? Paige: Yes, does your mom know that you're eating here? Matthew: No. Paige: I'll call your mom and say that you are eating with us. Matthew: Thank you. Paige is calling Beth and Paul. Beth: It's Beth. Paige: Hey, this is Paige. Beth: Hey. Paige: I just want to say that Matthew is eating with us. Beth: That's okay. Paul: Who was that? Beth: That was Paige, James and Susana's mother, she says that Matthew eats with them. Paul: That's great. Beth: Yeah. Later: Matthew is eating at Paige and Josh's house, with Susana and James. They are eating pizza and drinking cola, because Matthew is visiting them. They are talking while they are eating. James: How's it going with you and Paris? Matthew: I broke up with her. James: Oh. Susana: Why did you do that? Matthew: Because i have my reasons why i did it. Susana: She is not your type. Matthew: She is my type. Susana smiles to Matthew.