(14:22)

It's morning, and Matthew is bored, and he looks if the social workers are near, but they aren't, so he goes outside, and then he runs fast away from the social workers workplace, he wants to get away from Paige and Josh, he wants to go back to Paul and Beth. Matthew goes on the street, he stands at a Shop, and he goes in to buy some food, and he wants to buy beer. Matthew: I want to buy some beer. Kiosk: okay, are you sure that you want to buy a whole box of beer? Matthew: Yes, I'm sure. Kiosk: okay. Matthew: Thanks. After that Matthew finds a place where he can sit with his beer and his food, the place is completely empty, so he will be there alone. At the social workers: Paige: Where is Matthew? Josh: I don't know. Paige: He's not here. Josh: call Paul and Beth and ask them if he is with them again. Paige: Okay, I'll call them. Paige is calling Beth and Paul, to tell them that Matthew has run away. Beth: It's Beth. Paige: It's Paige, I have bad news. Beth: Did something happen? Paige: Yeah, Matthew has run away from our work. Beth: I understand him well, he doesn't like to be there, with you and your husband, Matthew knows where he wants to be. Paige: Is he there? Beth: No, he is not here. Paige: I'm so sorry about all this, we'll find him, I'll get the police to look for him. Beth: Thank you. Paul: What was that all about? Beth: Matthew has run away, the police wants to look for him. Paul: I hope they can find him. Beth: me too, I don't like that he's out there somewhere alone and we can't find him. Paul: I'll be fine, they'll find him, I'm sure. Beth is crying. Beth: I really care about that boy. Paul: me too.