(108:110)

Later: Beth, Paul and Jackie comes home. Beth: Hey, Matthew, are you ready to talk with us? Matthew: Yes. Beth, Paul and Matthew goes into his room to talk. Matthew: Mom, dad, I know you're mad at me, because i had sex with Paris. Beth: I can't believe that you had sex with her. Matthew: But I have. Paul: We are disappointed by what you have done. Matthew: I'm sorry, I can't change it, it already happened. Beth: Did you use protection? Matthew: Yes, I had a condom on, nothing happend, can i please see Paris again? Beth: No, i'm sorry, not yet. Matthew: I don't like that i can't see her. Paul: But that's the way it's gonna be. Next day: At the school: Paris is sad, Matthew comes, he goes over to Paris. Matthew gives Paris a hug, Susana sees it, she get's mad. Matthew: What's wrong? Paris: I'm sad, because I can't hang out with you. Matthew: But I want to hang out with you. Paris: I also want to hang with you. Suddenly Rose and Nick comes to the school, they are talking with a teacher. Rose: Hey, Paris. Paris: Hey, mom. Nick sees that Matthew is with her. Nick: What is he doing here? Paris: He is going to school here. Matthew: I'd better go somewhere else. Paris: Okay. Later: At home: Matthew is sad, he is thinking about Paris. Beth: What's wrong? Matthew: I miss Paris, i want to hang out with her again, can i hang out with her again? Beth: Okay, you can hang out with her again. Matthew: Thank you. At Paris's home: Paris: I miss Matthew, can i please hang out with him again? Rose: Okay. Paris: I like him, he's my friend. Nick: He is a good person. Paris: Yes, he is. Rose: We want to give him another chance. Paris: Thanks.