(109:110)

It's morning: Matthew talks with his mother. Beth: Hey, what are you thinking about? Matthew: I'm thinking about many things. Beth: Okay. Matthew: I'm going over to Paris, to hang out with her. Beth: Okay, be careful. Matthew: Okay, mom. Matthew goes over to Paris to hang out with her. At Paris's home: Matthew: Hey. Paris: Hey. Matthew: How are you? Paris: I'm fine. Matthew: I'm happy about that. Paris: I know what we did was stupid. Matthew: Yeah, but we can't change it. Paris: Have you talked with Susana? Matthew: No, not yet. Paris: You have to tell her what happened, between me and you. Matthew: Susana is the jealous type, I won't hurt her. Paris: You still need to choose the right one, it's gonna be me or Susana. Matthew: Yeah, you're right, i gotta tell Susana about what we did. Paris: Yeah. Meanwhile At home: Jackie hears music in her room, Beth is watching television, Andrew plays with his toys in the living room. Paul is about to cook dinner, suddenly he have go to the toilet, and he forgets that he is about to cook dinner for the family, and suddenly it burns in the kitchen. At Paris's home: Matthew and Paris can smell alot of smoke. Paris: What is that smell? Matthew can also smell it. Matthew: It smells like smoke, where does that come from? Matthew and Paris goes outside, then they can see that it's his family's house that is burning. Matthew: Oh no, the house is burning. The firefighters have come to extinguish the fire, but it's not so easy. Matthew: Paris, my family is in there. Paris: Are they okay? Matthew: I don't know. Matthew begins to cry, Paris comforts him. Paris: It's gonna be okay. Beth, Paul and Jackie comes suddenly out of the house. Matthew: Mom, dad, Jackie, are you okay? Paul: We're fine. Matthew gives his family a hug. Matthew: Where is Andrew?