(56:66)

Today is the last vacation day before Matthew and his family are flying home again. Matthew and his family are entering, in a lecture hall. All four help people family groups is gonna see who done, the best in their holiday, to help other people. Help people group leader: Now we must know, who has won and who has performed best from each family, to help the world. While the help people group leader shouts the first tree names up from the first tree families, Matthew is sitting and talking with his mother. Matthew: Mom, do you think that I win something? Beth: Maybe, now we must listen. Matthew: Okay. Help people group leader: From the fourth and last family, Matthew. Matthew goes up and accept his award. Help people group leader: This is for you, you deserve it. Matthew: Thank you. Afterwards Matthew goes over to his family. Paul: You won. Matthew: Yes, I did. Beth: We are so proud of you. Matthew: Thanks, Mom. Emily sees Matthew and goes over to him. Emily: Hey, congratulations on your award. Matthew: Thanks, you too. Emily: Thank you. Matthew: Today is the last day me and my family are here, we're going home tomorrow. Emily: It's too bad, we are good friends now. Matthew: Yeah, but maybe you and your family can come to New York? Emily: Yeah, maybe. Matthew: I will miss having a good friend like you. Emily: Thank you, me too.