(5:22)

it's morning and they sit and eat breakfast. Matthew and Paul is sitting next to each other, but none of them are comfortable with it, so Matthew looks sad, and he looks down at his food, he can't eat. Paul: Not hungry? Matthew: no. Matthew quickly runs into his room. Beth: Paul, what did you say to him? Paul: I only asked him if he was hungry, and then he ran into his room. Beth: You're fucking too much, you make him confused. Paul: I don't confuse him. Beth: yes, you do. Paul: No, enough is enough. Paul wants to talk with Matthew, he goes into Matthew, he looks sad. Paul can see that Matthew is sad, and sits down beside him. Matthew: What do you want? Paul: I want to talk with you. Matthew looks down at the floor, he is sad. Paul: you don't have to be afraid. Matthew: You're right, I don't belong here, I don't belong anywhere, and you don't like that I'm here. Paul: I'm just confused, just like you are. Matthew: are you? Paul: Yes, me and Beth dosen't have children, we have always been busy with our work, when she told me that you should stay here for a while, it was hard for me, and i want to say that i'm sorry, because I called you a thief. Matthew: I was just hungry. Paul: I know. Matthew: but you don't trust me, because i'm from the street, and you don't understand what it's like to live on the street, with no home and no money. Paul: Yeah, i don't understand, you're right about that, but it must not have been an easy life to live on the street in all these years. Matthew: it was hard. Paul: do you wanna talk about it? Matthew: Yeah, my mother died after she gave birth to me on the street, she was poor and homeless, and my father died when I was ten years, he died on my birthday, he was poor and homeless just like my mom, that's all I can remember, and then i lived by myself on the street, it was my 14th birthday, that day Beth found me on the street. Paul: That's very sad, do you think that can you forgive me? Matthew: Yes i can. Paul: Thanks, i want to help you too. Matthew: are you sure that you want to help me? Paul: Yes, I'm sure, and I'll get used to you being here. Matthew: Thank you. Beth suddenly comes in to them. Beth: What's going on? are you two talking? Paul: Yeah, we're talking. Mathew: Yeah. Beth: That's good. Paul: everything is gonna be okay. Beth: i am happy about that. Paul: me too.