(29:44)

At home: Beth: Matthew, you are so quiet, is there something wrong? Matthew: Everything is confusing. Beth: What is confusing? Matthew: James and Susana, from the school, their parents are Josh and Paige. Paul: I knew that. Matthew: Why didn't you tell it to me? Paul: I knew you'd be mad. Matthew: Why is everything so difficult? Paul: It will be okay. Paul gives Matthew a hug. Paul: We love you. Matthew: I love you too. Beth: Everything will be okay, even after the baby is born. Matthew: okay. Next day: at school: Matthew is angry at James and Susana, because their parents are Josh and Paige. Susana sees Matthew, she goes to him. Susana: Hey Matthew. Matthew: Hey. Susana: Why are you so mad at me and James? Matthew: Because I know your parents, the social workers, they tried to find a home to me, but Paul and Beth didn't agree to it. James: It's not our fault, they're just trying to do their job. Matthew get's tears in his eyes, and he runs outside to sit. Susana runs after him, she sits down next to him. Susana: Are you okay? Matthew: Yes, I'm fine. Susana: I'm sorry, because my parents are the social workers. Matthew: It's not your fault, I'm not mad at you anymore. Susana: Thanks, but next time you get upset, you don't have to run outside. Matthew: I'll remember that, I just have a hard time, everything in my life is new and there is always new things that confuse me. Susana: It's the same for me, I didn't think I was going to meet you again, but I did. Matthew: I'm happy we got to meet each other again. Susana: me too. James comes out to them. James: Are you still mad at us? Matthew: No, I'm sorry because I got angry. James: It's okay. Matthew: I gotta go home, my adoptive mom is busy today.