(118:132)

Next day: It's the first breakfast that the Bright family, eats in their new house, and they are happy that they finally can feel at home again. Matthew: Finally, we can feel home again. Jackie: I am feeling home again. Matthew: This house is so big, that i don't have to share room with Andrew anymore. Andrew: But it was funny, when we shared room. Matthew: I know. Beth: Matthew, be nice to your brother. Matthew: I am nice to him. Beth: That's good. Matthew: I have to go, there's someone i need to visit. Paul: Who are you gonna visit? Matthew: I can tell you about that later. Paul: Okay. Matthew drives over to his uncle Anthony. Anthony opens the door. Anthony: Matthew, what are you doing here? Matthew: Can I come in? Anthony: Yes, come in. They go into the living room to talk. Anthony: Why are you here? Matthew: I want to talk with you. Anthony: Okay, what is it about? Matthew: It's about my mother, not about Beth, my real mother. Anthony: Okay, I can tell you more about her. Matthew: Why did she end up being homeless? Anthony: Our mother didn't like us, one day she put your mother on the street. Matthew: What about you? Anthony: She put me in a home for boys, and she went home, and after some months The police came and told me, that my mother had committed suicide, and after that i was looking for my sister, your mother, i found her years later, i tried to take her home with me, she was pregnant, she didn't wanna come with me, she was with your dad on the street. Matthew: Thanks for telling me, i really needed to know that, it's sad. Anthony: Yeah, your mom didn't want my help. Matthew: She could have gotten a home. Anthony: Yeah, she could, if she wanted my help.