(58:66)

Next day: at the school: Matthew and Susana goes over to each other, they give each other a hug. Susana: I missed you. Matthew: I missed you very much, i'm sorry that I didn't get to call you. Susana: It's okay, you're back home. Matthew: Yes. They kiss each other. Beth comes over to the school to talk with Matthew. Susana: There is your mother. Matthew: Yes, I need to talk with her. Matthew goes to his mother. Matthew: Mom, what are you doing here? Beth: I'm coming to get you and your sister. Matthew: Mom, I just got my license, I would like to have a car. Beth: Yes, I know you want that, you and dad can go out and look for a car for you. Matthew: Thanks, Mom. Later: Matthew and his father Paul is out to look for a car to Matthew. Paul: What about that one? Matthew: No, dad, not that one, I want to have a black car. They suddenly comes over to a car that Matthew likes. Matthew: I want that car, it's perfect. Paul: Okay, we'll buy it, but you must promise me that you take good care of it. Matthew: I promise. Paul: Okay. Paul buys the car to Matthew. Finally, Matthew got a car. Later: At home: Beth: Did you find the right car? Matthew: Yes, do you wanna see it? Beth: Yes, why not. Matthew: Okay, come with me. They go out to see Matthew's new car. Beth: Wow, it's beautiful. Matthew: Yeah, I like it. They go back inside.