(11:22)

It's morning, and they are eating breakfast, the doorbell rings, Paul opens the door. Paul: Hey. Josh: Hey, my name is Josh, I'm a Social Worker, and I'm coming here to talk with you and your wife, may I come in? Paul: Yes, come in. Josh: Is your wife here? Paul: Yes, Beth, there's a Social Worker here to talk with us. Beth walks over to them. Beth: Hey. Josh: Hey, I'm Josh, I'm a Social Worker, i'm coming here to talk with you and your husband. Beth: Let's go into the living room and talk together. They go into the living room to talk. Josh: Do you and your husband helps a homeless teenager boy? Beth: Yeah, me and Paul helps a homeless teenager boy. Paul: He really needs a home. Josh: and do you think you can give him a home here? Paul: Yes, we have alot of room for him. Josh: who found him on the street? Beth: I did. Josh: Do you want to help him? Beth: Yes, he was hungry and lonely, and I wanted to help him, I brought him home, in our home. Josh: May I speak alone with the boy? Paul: Yes, of course. Beth goes in to get Matthew. Beth: There is a man in the living room, he wants to talk with you. Matthew: okay. Matthew goes into the room to talk with Josh. Josh: Hey. Matthew: Hey. Josh: my name is Josh, I'm a Social Worker, what's your name? Matthew: my name is Matthew. Josh: is it true that you are homeless? Matthew: Yes, I am. Josh: Where are your parents? Matthew: They are dead, they died when I was little. Josh: Do you like to be here with Paul and Beth? Matthew: Yes, I didn't believe that there was people who would help me, but Beth and Paul helped me so much, I would like to stay here with them. Josh: Okay, not to be mean or say something stupid, but i'm not sure that you can stay here, it's up to me and Paige now. Matthew: Okay. Paul and Beth comes in to talk with Josh. Josh: Beth, Paul, we'll notify you about Matthew, if he can stay here or if he should move. Beth: Okay. Josh goes back to his work. Paul looks over at Matthew. Paul: What's wrong? Matthew: I want to be here. Beth: We also want you to stay here with us, but it's not our decision anymore. Matthew: I would wish that it was. Beth: Yeah, that would be easier, but the decision is up to the Social Workers now. Matthew looks sad.