(57:66)

It's morning, Paul awakens Matthew and Andrew. Paul: Matthew, we're going home today. Matthew stands up, he sits on his bed. Matthew: I can't wait to get home. Paul: me too. Beth and Jackie goes into Paul, Matthew and Andrew. Beth: Are you ready to fly back home? Matthew: Yes, Mom, we're ready. Paul: Let's pack up and leave. They drive to the airplane. They are finally on the plane to New York. 10 hours after: They are all tired when they land in New York. Jackie: I'm tired. Matthew: We're going to mom and dad's car, and then we'll be home soon. Jackie: Okay. They drive back to their house. Beth: Finally we are back home. Paul: I will put Andrew into bed, he is very tired. Beth: Remember that he soon, is gonna have to share room with Matthew. Paul: I know, but Andrew is sleeping. Next day: The family is relaxing at home. Matthew calls Susana. Susana: Hey, it's me. Matthew: Hey. Susana: Matthew? Matthew: Yes, I'm home again, we came home yesterday, but I couldn't call you, we were all very tired. Susana: Are you still tired? Matthew: No, not so much, I missed you. Susana: I missed you too. Matthew: I'm coming to school tomorrow. Susana: I look forward to seeing you. Matthew: Me too. Beth goes into Matthew. Beth: Hey, can we talk? Matthew: Yes, mom. Beth: Your little brother is big enough now, to share the room with you. Matthew: Okay. Paul goes into Matthew, with Andrew. Paul: See who has learned to walk. Beth: Oh, Andrew, come up to me. Andrew goes to his mother. Andrew: Mom. Beth: He said mom to me. Matthew: Hey, Andrew, who am I? Andrew: Matthew. Matthew: He can say my name. Paul: He is learning to talk. Beth: Yeah.