(68:88)

2 months after: It's 2 months since Matthew drove away in his car, Beth and Paul can't understand why Matthew is gone. Beth: It's been 2 months now, where is he? Jackie: He is somewhere, i hope. Paul: I hope that too. Beth: He dosen't take his phone. Paul: Don't call him, maybe he won't talk. Beth: Yeah, have Matthew called you? Jackie: No, not since he drove away. Matthew is somewhere, he is sleeping in his car, suddenly he wakes up, and then he drives over to Beth and Paul's house, and looking at it. Andrew can see his car. Andrew: Mom, Matthew, car. He points outside. Beth is looking outside. Beth: It's his car. She goes out to him and goes into the car, and sits beside him. Beth: Hey, Matthew. Matthew: Hey, Mom. Beth: Where have you been? Matthew: Around. Beth: Why were you driving away? Matthew: Because i was sad, I really disappointed all of you. Beth: I missed you, we all have. Matthew: I'm really sorry, it's all my fault. Beth: Do you want to come home again? Matthew: I don't know if i'm ready for that. Beth: We're not mad at you anymore. Matthew: But you're still disappointed in me? Beth: No, I've been really worried. Matthew: I know that I made a mistake, it was stupid. Beth: I want you to come home again. Matthew: Really? Beth: Yes, you are my son and I love you, even if you make mistakes. Matthew: Thanks, Mom, I really want to come home again. Beth: Okay, come with me. Matthew and Beth goes into the house. Paul suddenly sees that Matthew has returned home, he goes over to him and gives him a hug. Paul: It's good to see you again. Matthew: Thank you, Dad. Matthew is sad. Matthew: I'm going into my room. Paul: Matthew. Beth: Paul, he is sad, give him time to be home again. Paul: But i wanna talk with him. Beth: I know.