(98:110)

Next day: Matthew and Paris are waking up, they look at each other, they care about each other. Matthew: Hey. Paris: Hey, we'd better get up. Matthew: Yeah, you're right, but I love to lay here with you. Paris: I do, too. They kiss each other on the mouth. Later: At home: Beth: Paul, where is Matthew? Paul: He's with Paris. Beth: And you let him go over there? Paul: Yes, I don't want him to run away or drive away again, because one of us is mad at him. Beth: Matthew is really mad at me, he dosen't want to talk with me. Beth begins to cry, Paul comforts her. Paul: He'll come to you again, right now he's confused, he's gonna find out, if him and Paris are meant to be together or not. Beth: But i don't want them to sleep together. Paul: I know, but we must be patient. Beth: Yeah. At Paris's house: They kiss each other. Paris: I really like you so much. Matthew: I like you too, no matter what my mom thinks. Paris: Yeah. Next day: Matthew is at the store, to buy food, to him and Paris, when he is on the way out of the store to his car, he bumps into someone he knows. Susana: Oh. Matthew: I'm sorry. Susana: Matthew. Matthew: Hey, I'm really sorry. Susana: It's okay, what are you doing? Matthew: I just bought some food for me and Paris. Susana: Are you still with her? Matthew: Yes, I am. Susana: It's nice to see you again. Matthew: It's also nice to see you again. Susana: I'd better get home. Matthew: Me too. Matthew looks at Susana, and then he drives over to Paris's house. At Paris's house: Paris: Hey. Matthew: I just bought food for us. Paris: That's great. She kisses him. Paris: Is something wrong? Matthew: No, everything is fine.