(112:132)

Next day: At the school: Paris goes over to Susana, to talk with her. Paris: Hey. Susana: Hey. Paris: You're probably mad at me because of what I did with Matthew. Susana: It's okay. Paris: My best friend is here, you have to meet him. Susana: Okay. Paris: Cody, i'm here. Cody comes over to them. Cody: Hey, who's that? Paris: That's Susana. Cody: Hey, i'm Cody. Susana: Hey, nice to meet you. Matthew comes and sees that Susana and Paris are talking with Cody, he get's mad at them. Paris: There is Matthew, he is my friend. Susana: He's also my friend. They go over to Matthew. Paris: Hey, Matthew. Matthew: Hey. Paris: What's wrong? Matthew: Nothing. Paris: This is my best friend Cody. Cody: Hey. Matthew: Hey, my name is Matthew. Cody: Good to meet you. Matthew: Thanks. Cody: Susana, what are you doing later? Susana: I have no plans, why? Cody: Would you like to go out with me, on a date? Susana: Yeah, i wanna give it a try. Cody: Thanks. They go and talk together. Paris: They look cute together. Matthew: Yeah, and i'm gonna make a choice, about the one that I want to be with. Paris: That's great. Later: At home: Matthew is mad, because he dosen't feel home at the Jones Family's house. Paul: What's wrong? Matthew: I'm mad because we can't do what we want, in this house. Paul: It's because we don't own this house, we are only here until our house is rebuilt. Matthew: But that takes several years. Paul: I know. Matthew goes into his room. Beth: I'll talk with him. Beth goes in to talk with Matthew. Beth: Look, I know you don't feel at home here, I feel that we don't belong here, but we have to be here for a while. Matthew: I wish we could have your own house, again. Beth: Me too.