(131:132)

It's afternoon, Matthew is talking with his parents. Matthew: Paris, is coming over later. Beth: Okay, do you have something important to do today? Matthew: Yeah, i wanna ask Paris something tonight. Paul: Can we know what that is? Matthew: No, i'm gonna ask Paris something important later, but i gotta do something first. Paul: Okay. Matthew dirves over to Paris's parents, he wants to ask them something. The doorbell rings, Nick opens the door. Nick: Hey, Matthew. Matthew: Can i come in? Nick: Yeah, come in. They go into the living room. Rose: Hey, Matthew, what are you doing here? Matthew: I'm here, because I want to ask you something. Nick: What would you ask us? Matthew: I really like Paris, now that me and Paris both are 20 years old, I would like to have your permission to marry her. Nick: So you want to marry my daughter? Matthew: Yeah, I would like to marry her. Nick: That's good, you have my permission. Rose: You also have my permission. Matthew: Thank you. Matthew drives home to his family. Paris is with Matthew's family. Matthew is excited about what Paris will answer him, when he propose to her, and what will his family will say to it. At home: Matthew: there is something I want to ask you about. Paris: Okay. Matthew: Paris Jones, will you marry me?