(73:88)

At the school: Emily: Matthew? Matthew: Emily, do you go to school here? Emily: Yeah, I didn't know you were looking into this school. Matthew: I'm not the only who you know, here at the school. Emily: Who? Matthew: Susana and James. Emily: What about your little sister? Matthew: She is still on our old school. Emily: Okay, is there something wrong? Matthew: Yeah, I'm not myself at the moment, I broke up with Susana, 3 months ago. Emily: Are you sad about that? Matthew: Maybe a little, it's hard. Emily: You'll be fine, do you still like her? Matthew: I don't know. Susana can see that Matthew and Emily are talking together, she get's a little upset because she still has feelings for Matthew. Later: At home: Beth: How are you, at your new school? Matthew: I'm fine. Paul: Are you still not happy? Matthew: Not yet. Paul: What's wrong? Matthew: It's about Susana. Beth: Do you still like her? Matthew: I don't know if i like her. Next day: At the school: Matthew and Susana goes over to each other to talk. Matthew: Hey. Susana: Hey. Matthew: Can we talk? Susana: Yeah. Matthew: I'm so sorry that I broke up with you. Susana: Me too, I still like you, do you still like me? Matthew: I don't know at the moment, if i still like you. Susana: Really? Matthew: Yeah, I'm sorry. Susana: It's okay, i'm fine, but are you still sad? Matthew: Yeah. Susana: I hope you're gonna be happy. Matthew: Thanks.