(50:66)

Today is the day Matthew has been adopted by Paul and Beth for one year. Matthew's family and friends are coming soon to his adoption one year day. Beth: Matthew, are you ready for your one year of adoption party? Matthew: Yes, I am. Beth: That's great. They go out into the garden to the rest of the family. Paige and Josh are coming to the party. Paul: Hey, Paige and Josh. Paige: Hey. Josh: Hey, it's one year ago that you and beth have adopted Matthew. Paul: Yes, time passes quickly, and there is always new things for him. Suddenly Matthew's uncle Anthony comes to the party. Anthony: Hey. Matthew: Uncle Anthony, you came. Anthony: Of course, I told you that I came. Matthew: Yes, I can see that, i want to meet my sister Jackie. Jackie: Hey, i'm Jackie. Anthony: Hey, i'm Matthew's uncle Anthony. Jackie: Nice to meet you. Susana comes to the party, she goes over to Matthew. Susana: Hey. Matthew: Hey. Susana: We have to talk. Matthew: What's wrong? Susana: It's my brother, he is really sad. Matthew: Why? Susana: Because he is not invited to your party. Matthew: That's his problem, he could just treat me properly, instead of beating me. Susana: Yeah, but I can't bear to see that you are mad at him, and that he is sad, I think that you should talk with him. Matthew: I don't have much desire to speak with him. They kiss each other and give each other a hug. Susana: James is here. James is coming over to Matthew, he is sad. Matthew goes to James. James: Hey, Are you still mad at me? Matthew: you thought that I would forgive you, even if you are sorry that you hit me? James: Yes, I have apologized to you, many times. Matthew: I don't trust you, you shouldn't have come here. James: I'm sorry. Beth and Paul can hear them, they go over to them. Beth: What's going on? Matthew: James is out to destroy my party. Paul: is that true? James: No, Matthew is just still mad at me. Matthew: You've ruined my party. Matthew is very angry at James. James: I'd better go, Matthew dosen't want that I'm here. Matthew is angry and upset, he runs into the kitchen. Beth and Paul goes into Matthew, he is sitting in the kitchen. Beth: Are you still mad at him? Matthew: Yes, but I'm most afraid of that he will beat me again. Paul: but he has said i'm sorry to you? Matthew: Yes. Beth: come with us, don't think about that anymore. They go out to their garden, to the rest of the family, and they have fun the rest of the day and evening.