(85:88)

Matthew is doing much better, so he can finally come home, his mother comes to pick up Matthew, he's got a little better. Matthew is sitting and waiting for his mother. Beth comes. Matthew walks slowly over to his mother. Matthew: Hey, Mom. Beth: Hey, are you ready to come home? Matthew: Yeah. Beth helps Matthew to get into the car, because he can't go that fast yet, after the car accident. At home: Matthew comes home from the hospital. Beth has driven him home, because he is afraid to drive alone after the car accident. Matthew: Where is my car? Paul: I've just been on the car repair shop, and got it home. Matthew: Thanks, dad. Beth: Later: It's night: Matthew is dreaming about the car accident, he wakes up, he get's a little upset, and get's tears in his eyes, his little brother Andrew wakes up and goes over to him. Matthew: Hey, sorry if I woke you. Andrew: You, sad. Matthew: Yeah, i am a little sad, because i dreamed about the car accident. Andrew: Me, is with you. Matthew: Yeah, that's good. Andrew: Me, need sleep. Matthew: Good night. Andrew: Good night. Next day: Beth drives Matthew to the school. At the school: Matthew is finally back at the school, Susana sees him, she goes over to him. Susana: Hey, how are you? Matthew: It goes better, i wanna talk with you. Susana: About what? Matthew: Why did you visit me, when I was at the hospital? Susana get's a little mad at Matthew. Susana: Do you know why? Matthew: No, why? Susana: You fool, I still like you, I always liked you, even after you broke up with me, leave me alone. Matthew: Susana, wait, i can't run or go fast at the moment. James goes over to Matthew. James: Hey, How are you? Matthew: I feel better. James: That's great. Later: At home: Matthew is sitting in the living room, he relaxes. Suddenly Matthew get's, a message on his phone. Beth: Who writes to you? Matthew: I don't know. Matthew looks at the message on his phone. Matthew: It's from Susana. Beth: What does she write to you? Matthew: It says that she is mad at me. Paul: Why is she mad at you? Matthew: I know that she is mad at me, it's because she likes me. Paul: Do you like her? Matthew: Yeah, but just as a friend, i need to talk with her about it, when I see her.