(33:44)

Next day: At school: Matthew is still mad at James. James goes to Matthew. James: Hey. Matthew goes on, he is angry at James. James: Why are you mad at me? Matthew: You know why I'm mad. James: Because I smoke? Matthew: Yes, I think it's stupid. James: Why, tell me why you think it's stupid. Matthew: When I was homeless, I did something stupid that I regret, I drank alot of beer, and it was stupid, that's why i think it's stupid to smoke, don't do that again. James: Okay, i won't do it again. Matthew: Can i trust that you don't do it again? James: Yes. Matthew: Good, because if you do that again, you need help. James: I'm not gonna do it again. Matthew: Fine. Susana sees Matthew, and she goes to him. Susana: Hey. Matthew: Hey. Susana: I saw that you looked after me. Matthew: You also looked after me. Susana: What do you mean? Matthew: I don't know. Later: At home: Matthew and Jackie has just come home from school. Beth is resting because she is pregnant, and Paul cooks for them in the kitchen. Jackie: Beth, are you okay? Beth: Yes, I just need to relax, the baby is coming soon, it will not be long anymore. Jackie: Do you know if it's a girl or a boy? Beth: I don't know yet, I will know it when I give birth to the baby, as long as it's healthy, I'm happy. Jackie: Okay. In the kitchen: Matthew helps Paul with setting the table for them all. Paul: We're eating. Paul goes into Beth, to help her to get into the kitchen. Beth: Thank you. Paul: i will always help you, i love you. Beth: I love you too. Matthew and Jackie are sitting and waiting for them all to eat. While they eat, they talk about school. Paul: Matthew, did you talk with James? Matthew: Yes, I talked with him and he said he will not smoke again. Beth: That's good. Matthew: Yes, but I hope that I can trust him. Beth: He is your friend. Matthew: Yes, he is. Paul: Jackie, how was your day at the school? Jackie: It was fine. Paul: That's good. Jackie: Yeah. Beth: We hope that you get used to stay here with us. Jackie: I still have to get used to it. Paul: Just take the time you need, it'll be great. Jackie: Thanks.