(9:22)

Matthew is still in the hospital, he has gotten a little better, he is sad, and mad. Beth sits on a chair beside his bed, he looks away. Beth: Matthew, I know you're mad at me, and I understand that, I'm really sorry. Beth is crying, and Paul comforts her. Paul: It'll be fine. Beth: I need to get some air. Paul: Okay, I'll stay here and talk to Matthew. Beth: okay. Beth goes outside and get some air. Paul: She's really upset. Matthew: But why did she lie to me? Paul: She did what she thought was best for you, she would never lie to you, I think you should talk to her about it. Matthew: Maybe you're right. Paul: She is very sad, because you are very angry at her. Matthew: Yes, but I still have no home. Paul: We'll help you. Matthew: Thanks, i think i want to talk with Beth. Paul: okay, I will go out to get her. Matthew: okay. Paul goes out to Beth. Beth: Hey. Paul: Beth, Matthew wants to talk with you. Beth: okay. Beth goes into Matthew to talk with him. She goes over to him. Beth: Hey. Matthew: Hey. Beth: How are you feeling? Matthew: i feel better. Beth: That's great, i know you're mad at me. Matthew: Beth, I'm sorry that I got mad at you, i'm not mad at you anymore. Beth: Does that means that you want to forgive me? Matthew: Yes, I forgive you. Beth: I'm happy about that. Matthew: me too, I was just confused about everything. Beth: That's okay, but i promise you that I will find a home for you. Matthew: Thank you. Beth: But right now you have to live with us. Matthew: Yes, but what if I can't stay there? Paul: Paige will not be allowed to find a new home for you. Beth: We want you to be with us for a while. Matthew: Thanks. Beth: I am surprised that Paige knew that you're staying with us. Matthew: you need to find out? Beth: Yes, she should not be allowed to make decisions about where you should be. Matthew: I just want to have a home. Beth: I know, and you'll get a home, but next time we have a fight or if we don't agree with each other, don't run away. Matthew: I won't run away again. Beth: you don't have to run away. Matthew: I know and i'm sorry about that.