(63:66)

At the school: Matthew and Emily are talking together, Susana sees it, she gets upset and jealous, she walks over to them. Susana: Hey. Emily: Hey. Matthew: Hey, Susana. Susana: Why are you talking with Emily? Matthew: Because we are friends. Susana: You stood and laughed with her. Matthew: That was because she said something funny. Susana is about to go, but Matthew stops her. Matthew: Are you mad at me? Susana: What do you think? Susana goes, she is sad and jealous. Later: Susana is visiting Matthew's parents to talk with them. Susana: I saw Matthew, he talked with Emily at the school. Beth: Matthew likes you. Susana: Yes, I know, but I saw him laugh with Emily, but not with me, I'm so angry and jealous. Paul: Don't be jealous, you need to talk with Matthew, he is coming home soon. Matthew finally comes home, he can see that Susana has come, to talk with his parents. Matthew: What are you doing here? Susana: We have to talk. Beth: Come on, Paul, we'd better go into the living room. Paul: Yes, so they two can talk about their problems. Beth: Yeah. Matthew: Are you really so mad at me, that you had to talk with my parents about it? Susana: Yeah, i'm sorry. Matthew: You're my girlfriend, it's you I love, Emily is just a friend, you know that. Susana: Sorry, I got a wrong impression of you and Emily. Matthew: Emily and I are just friends, sometimes I need to have a friend I can talk to. Susana: Yes, I'm sorry, I'm jealous because you laugh with her and not with me. Matthew: We must change that, I would like to see you smile again. Susana: You are so sweet. Matthew: Thanks, you are very sweet too. They kiss each other on the mouth.