(83:88)

Matthew is still at the hospital. The doctor examines him. Doctor: How are you? Mathew: It goes better. Doctor: Well, your retraning starts to work. Matthew: Yes, it does. Doctor: You've been training for one week. Matthew: It dosen't hurt so much anymore. Doctor: That's great. Later: Matthew is retraining, so he can walk normal, just like he could before the car accident. Beth, Paul, Jackie and Andrew comes into see Matthew, but he is not in his bed. Beth: Where is he? Paul: He's probably inside the gym to retrain. Beth: Yeah, we're going into the gym and see, if he is there. They go into the gym, to see if Matthew is there. Matthew's family comes into the gym, and they can see that Matthew is begining to walk again. Andrew: Matthew, he is walking. Jackie: Yes, he is walking. Matthew: Mom, dad, Jackie, Andrew. He carefully walks over to them. Beth: Does it still hurt? Matthew: Yes, but not so much as before. Beth: That's great. Paul: You can almost walk again. Matthew: Yeah, i'm working on it. Paul: That's good. Matthew: Jackie, have you talked with Susana? Jackie: No, i haven't, but i know that she likes you. Matthew: Okay, but i don't have time to be with her. Jackie: Do you still like her? Matthew: Just as a friend. Jackie: Okay. Beth: There is someone i want you to meet. Matthew: Who? Beth: It's a girl that I know, she's my old student. Matthew. When can i meet her? Beth: Soon. Matthew: Okay.