(54:66)

Next day: It's afternoon, and Matthew is on the way inside, he meets one of his help people group friends. Matthew: Hey. Emily: Hey. Matthew: Aren't you the girl from the help people group? Emily: Yes, it's me, Emily. Matthew: Yes, I knew that. Emily: Should we hang out later? Matthew: No, I have a girlfriend, at home, in New York. Emily: But we can be friends? Matthew: Yes, we can, are you here on vacation? Emily: Yeah, me and my family travels alot, we have lived in many places. Matthew: Have you ever been to New York? Emily: No, but me and family have long wanted to find a place where we can stay, what about you? Matthew: Me and my family are here on vacation, we're from New York, do you have any siblings? Emily: No, do you? Matthew: Yeah, I have a little sister, she is 12 years old and I have a little brother, he is 1 year. Later: In the help people group: Help people group leader: Are there some people in here, who have been beaten by anyone? Matthew raises his hand. Help people group leader: Matthew? Matthew: I have been beaten by someone who I thought was my friend. Help people group leader: Why did that person do that? Matthew: He beat me because I kissed his sister. Help people group leader: Do you still talk with him? Matthew: No, i can't trust him. Emily: I'm sorry for you. Matthew: I'm okay. Emily: If you see him again, maybe you should talk with him. Matthew: No, I won't. Help people group leader: Have you though of being his friend again? Matthew: No, because i don't trust him, and he makes me scared. Later: in the evening: Beth: How was your day today? Matthew: Better than the other day. Beth: That's good. Matthew: Yes, but I miss being at home. Paul: I know who you miss. Matthew: Yes, I miss Susana, I'm excited to get home again and be with her.