(154:154)

Jessica comes into the living room. Jessica: Hey. Matthew: Jessica, we have good news. Jessica: Okay, Dad, what is it? Matthew: Me and mom has decided to adopt Austin, so now you have a big brother. Jessica: That's great. Next day: Matthew, Paris and Austin are out, to get Austin's last name changed, so he can get the same last name as they have. Matthew helps Austin with the papers. Austin: Are you done? Matthew: Yes, i'm done. Austin: That's great. Later: At home: It's afternoon, Matthew is talking with Paris. Matthew: I have invited my parents and my siblings to Austin's adoption celebration. Paris: What about my parents? Matthew: They are coming, I've talked with them about it. Paris: That's great, i love you. Matthew: I love you too. Next day: It's afternoon, they have a big party because they wanna celebrate that Austin finally is adopted by the Jones Bright family. The year after that, Matthew and Paris decided to adopt another kid, a 5 year old girl, and then Paris got pregnant, and 9 months after, she gave birth to a boy, and they were a happy family, and Matthew was happy, because after all, he had all what he needed, a place to live and a good loving family, and a hope of a bright future.