Chapter 5

Arizona's P.O.V:

Christmas actually turned out to be a success. Teddy and I managed to get up super early Christmas morning to clean up from the festivities we had Christmas Eve. So, for the rest of the day, Tim, Teddy, and I just spent the rest Christmas relaxing and playing cards after opening gifts. Even though our parents are gone, we still managed to have a pretty good holiday. Now, it was finally New Year's Eve. The day we all had been waiting for. The day that my brother and my best friend tied the knot.

"You ready?" I ask Teddy as I helped her zip her dress.

"Yes, I'm definitely ready. I was wondering if this day would ever get here." She laughs nervously.

"Are you nervous?"

"I am. A little bit. But I will be fine. You ready to watch your best friend and Brother get married?"

"You bet your ass I'm ready." I laugh. "Honestly, I've been waiting for this day since you two got together."

"Well, I probably would have married him that same day if we were able to,"

She probably would have too. Watching my brother and my best friend grow in a relationship made my heart flutter. I never seen a couple so happy as they were. Even though they are two years apart, they were meant to be together.

Once the ceremony ended, we all headed to Joe's, just like we planned. As we entered the building, the place was already hopping with people. Apparently, we weren't the only ones who thought about coming out for New Year's Eve. In the other corner, opposite from the door, the DJ was setting up for karaoke. It only took a split second for Joe, the bartender to see us. He flashed us a smile and a small wave, then made his way over in our direction.

"Hey guys, what's up?" he greets, "What brings you out tonight and into my establishment?"

"It's New Year's Eve, Joe, what do you think?" Tim cracks.

"Okay, I understand that, but you guys aren't 21. Especially you, Ms. Robbins," he says, looking my way.

"I know, but Tim and Teddy got married tonight, and she wanted to celebrate here and check out karaoke night," I tell him, flashing him my Robbins dimples.

"Just karaoke? You know I can't serve you. I would be distributing alcohol to minors under 21 and I could get a fine..."

"We know. And we couldn't ask you to do that," Tim says to him, "But, if we had I. D's, no one wouldn't know the difference," Tim says, flashing him his Robbins smile and we thought Joe was going to melt right there on the spot. He always had a crush on Tim ever since high school.

"You think you're don't you," Joe laughs, "Look, I'll serve you this once. Also, I have something for you in the back, I'll grab it once I come out to get your orders. Karaoke starts at 9,"

"Thanks Joe," we all say in unison. Joe isn't the type to cave for just anyone. I think it was Tim's charm that got him to do it for us. Which is great because it's now time to party.

"Oh, yay, we have 15 minutes to wait." I say excitedly. We left Joe and headed over to the corner of the bar and found an empty booth. A few minutes later, Joe comes over to take our orders, then hands Tim an envelope.

"I think the three of you will need these tonight," He says to Tim, "Now, what can I get you three to drink?"

"I'll take a rum and coke," I say to him. Tim and Teddy gave him their order as well.

"Alright, well, I'll get these out to you as soon as I can," He says to us,"

"Thank you, Joe." We all say together, before he left to take care of the customers at the bar. Ten minutes later, he returned with our drink orders, along with four shots.

"So, since this is a special celebration tonight, besides it being New Year's Eve, not only do I have your drinks, but I do have a shot for each of you, as for myself," He says, passing our drinks and our shots to each of us, "Now I want you to raise your glasses for me." We all raise our glasses just like we asked us to, "Tim and Teddy, even though you both are still too young, but who am I to deny young love. I mean, I'll have to find another dude now since you're officially off the market," After that comment, we busted into a fit of giggles, " Anyway, I always knew you two would be something special. I knew it from the start, you were meant to be. So, I wish you both the best in your marriage and many years to come. Congratulations you two. You deserve all the happiness in the world. To the Bride and Groom."

"To the Bride and Groom." We all say at once. Then downed our shots.

"Oh god. That stings," I say.

"I got to get back, but before I go, did you open the envelope?"

"Not yet," Tim says. He grabs the envelope and opens it up.

"What did he give us?" I asked Tim. He handed me the envelope to open. When I looked inside, I was just as surprised. Especially when I saw three fake I. D's inside.

"Wow," I exclaim, I turn to Joe with a smile, "You sure about this?"

"I want you guys to have fun, and if anyone asks, you didn't get them from me," He chuckles, "Alright, I need to get back. If you need anything else, just let me know,"

"Thank you, Joe," we say all say together once more.

"Anytime guys, have fun," As I was taking a sip of my drink, I caught Teddy staring at me with a smug look on her face.

"What?" I ask confusingly.

"I told you we could get away with fake I. D's. All thanks to Tim's boyfriend,"

I just laugh at her.

"As long as you don't get cocky with any cops, we can really pull it off. Besides, the night isn't over yet,"

"Trust me, no cops will be involved tonight," Tim says, he turns to face Teddy, "So, Mrs. Robbins, how about we have our first dance as husband and wife."

"Would be an honor, Mr. Robbins," Teddy responds sweetly. Tim stands up and pulls his new bride to her feet and escorts her onto the dance floor. I stay behind to make sure no one messes with our drinks. I watched Tim and Teddy share a few dances together as husband and wife. Just as the song came to an end, the D.J got up to announce that Karaoke is now starting.