Chapter 61

Callie's P.O.V

The early morning sunrise beamed through the window as I open my eyes. Letting out a tired sigh, I grab my phone off the nightstand beside me and check the time.

"7:30! Great!" I growl. I throw the device back down and roll over, wrapping my arms around the warm body next to me. It was Saturday which meant that Arizona didn't have classes, nor did I have to work. But we had planned on going to my sister in laws to help with the twins.

"What time is it?" I hear Arizona mumble tiredly.

"7:30," I quietly whisper into her ear. She rolls onto her back and looks up at me with a confused look.

"Why are we awake?" she asks, letting out a loud groan. I just laugh and pull her closer to me. 

"Well, we promised Teddy we'd come over and help with the twins," I say, nibbling her ear lobe, knowing it drives her crazy.

"Yeah, but it's-it's-," she tries to get out, but losing her train of thought as I move my lips down her neck.

"It's what?" I ask, smirking into her neck. A soft moan escapes her lips as I continue nip and bite at the soft flesh. Arizona throws back the covers and pulls me on top of her to where I'm nestled between her legs. Her hand goes to the back of my neck, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"You're such a tease, you know that," she says, pulling out of our lip lock. 

"What can I say?" I say, with a smug grin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Damnit!" I hear my wife growl as I enter the dining room after getting myself showered and Noah dressed for the day. 

"What's going on?" I ask her.

"My damn computer just crashed!" she growled some more, smacking the keyboard.

"Okay, well hitting it isn't going to get it to come back up, babe," I teased. She just lets out a groan and gives it a couple more smacks. I cover my mouth with my hand so that she wouldn't notice the smile that was beginning to form.

"It's not funny, Callie. I have to finish writing a paper that's due Monday and now I'm going to have to start all over because this motherfucker decided to crash on me!" she growls, slamming the top closed. She stands up from the table and goes to move from her spot, but I just grab her wrist with my free hand and wrap my arm around her. 

"It's okay! After we leave Teddy's, we will go and get you a new one. I mean, we have to go and get stuff for Noah's party next weekend, so it's no big deal. Did you have it saved to your flash drive?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

"See, no big deal," I say, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Yeah, I guess," she sighs. 

"Hey, you made it," Teddy greeted us an hour later. She was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt with her hold pulled back in a loose bun. 

"Answering the door in sweats? Wow never thought I'd see the day," my wife joked. Teddy just flipped her the bird before stepping aside so we could enter the apartment.

"I'm really glad you're here," Teddy stated, sounding somewhat defeated, "I feel like I haven't slept in weeks," 

"Well, that's what one month old twins will do to you," Arizona laughed, "where are my cute little nephews at?" She didn't even wait for an answer, she bolted toward the direction of Teddy's bedroom.